The far-infrared heating tube is a milk-white quartz glass tube with special process, and a resistance material is used as a proton.
The far-infrared heating tube is a milk-white quartz glass tube with special process, and a resistance material is used as a proton. The opal quartz glass can absorb almost all visible light and near-infrared light from the heating wire, and can make it Converted to far infrared radiation.
1. No need for far-infrared coating, spectral radiation matching absorption characteristics are good, long-term use of radiation performance does not degenerate, and electrothermal conversion efficiency is high. It is about 30% more energy efficient than general heating elements.
2. The working temperature is high and the selection range is wide. Among them, the ceramic cap is used for the highest temperature resistance up to 800 °C.
3. Fast heating, low thermal inertia, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, good thermochemical performance, long service life and high insulation strength.
4. Non-polluting, it is a kind of clean type heater, which meets the requirements of modern production with high rhythm and high quality, and is suitable for household appliances with high hygienic requirements.
5. Design, manufacture and installation are very convenient and economical.