Carbon fiber Infrared Heating Tube is a high-tech product separate from traditional electric heating pipes such as metal wire and halogen.
The key light-emitting component of the far-infrared heating tube is composed of inorganic polymer carbon fibers with a carbon content of more than 90%. The energy emission method is based on far-infrared radiation. The far-infrared wavelength it emits is between 4um and 14um. The far-infrared spectral line is called "light of human life" and accounts for more than 80% of the overall wavelength. At the same time, it can be absorbed by the water molecules in the air to cause the thermal effect of resonance conflict, which can effectively improve the blood circulation of the skin, promote metabolism, prevent or eliminate skin allergies, and can also quickly raise the temperature of the heating environment.
The structure of the carbon fiber far-infrared heating tube is mainly used for sealing raw materials. High-purity dehydroxylated quartz glass tube is used. The thermal expansion coefficient is extremely small. It has extremely high thermal stability and can receive severe temperature changes without bursting (the quartz tube can be heated to 1500°). Quickly put into 10 ° water without bursting), high infrared radiation transmittance.
Infrared Heating Tube
Carbon fiber fever body is a pure black body raw material. It is a composite of polyacrylonitrile and viscose-based carbon fiber. It is light weight, high strength, good rigidity, high modulus, high temperature resistance, wear resistance, and chemical resistance. New type of fibrous carbon raw material with anti-fatigue, electrical and thermal conductivity, and small expansion coefficient, which effectively guarantees the service life of "far infrared carbon fiber electric heating tube", and is a good raw material to replace metal fever.
What are the main applications of carbon fiber far-infrared heating tubes? Infrared Heating Tube Supplier will come to tell you.
1. Coating industry: The infrared lamp heating tube can satisfy the different coating categories. Can be well absorbed by water or water-based coatings, which saves money and improves quality. For the other types of coatings, infrared can penetrate the coating and directly and gently heat the substrate. After infrared heating, the coating can safely reach the predetermined high temperature. Compared with traditional methods such as hot air, the drying speed and efficiency are greatly increased. Such as metal plate powder coating curing / wood board water-based paint curing.
2. Printing: The gold reflective twin tube infrared lamp can greatly increase the drying speed of the ink and reduce the heat pressure of paper and machinery.
3. Shoemaking / Leather: Used in bottom making line and leather embossing machine, etc., greatly saving energy and increasing production speed, saving costs and reducing work for enterprises. No glare, no UV rays, no eye damage.
4. Textile: dye drying for printing and dyeing in the textile industry, fabric lamination or printing, etc.
5. Plastic: It has quite ordinary use in the plastic industry: such as plastic welding, film stretching and blowing film, PET bottle blowing and so on. Being able to switch on and off quickly saves energy and reduces production costs.
6. Physiotherapy and home appliances: Infrared lamps are the key core components of small appliances such as physiotherapy and health.
7. Semiconductor: Infrared radiant heating requires direct contact with heating raw materials, and the heating effect is excellent.
The above are the main application fields of the carbon fiber far-infrared heating tube introduced by the Halogen Infrared Heat Lamp supplier. I hope to help you.